October 13, 2017 marks a memorable event being one of the members of SingIes for Christ by giving my time fully to the Lord by understanding the questions, why I was called and why am I here for? We, the new members in this community, were invited to attend the Covenant Orientation Weekend for this will be the moment I can surely answer the questions I have in my mind. The day was filled with joy and excitement hearing seven inspiring talks from different speakers who also gave their time, talent and treasure who served as our inspiration of how blissful they are serving and living their life faithfully to the Lord. Talk 1: Our Covenant and the Mission and Vision It was explained and made us understand the deeper meaning of what Covenant is all about. Covenant is a solemn lifetime or long-term agreement of not just between two equal parties, but between a greater or more powerful person. Being in SFC and Christians as a whole who chose to follow ...

Comments
Post a Comment